Monday, January 23, 2012

Comforting the Injured Women

I'm in awe today as I watch our young people professing their faith publicly at The Right to Life March in Washington, DC.  In a culture where our children are bombarded by immoral beliefs... I can't help but look to these young people and see our future leaders!  They're standing up against the misguided truths that our government has put into law. 
Since abortion was legalized almost 40 years ago...I wonder... how many of those young girls that had an abortion in the 1970's...are now thinking they made the right choice?  I suspect... these women (these injured women) that had abortions in the 70's and since... are now not being comforted by our government but rather from our merciful Father.
'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.'
Jer 1:5

2 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you.

God bless.

Doreen said...

Thanks for voicing the thoughts of many.
Blessings,
Doreen