Thursday, January 26, 2012

CATHOLICISM...The Series



Back in November....EWTN aired Fr. Barron's new 'Catholicism' series.
 http://www.catholicismseries.com/
I watched all of the episodes that were aired. I was captivated by what I saw and heard.  I had to purchase the whole series in order to watch the remaining episodes!  
Father Barron is a great messenger for the Catholic Church.   He narrates the series in an engaging enthusiastic tone and he's easy to understand. 
The  photography is lovely and the music is poetic. 
It captures 2,000 years of the Catholic Church in all it's deep beauty, truth and goodness.
The Catholicism series consists of ten 1 hour episodes within 5 DVDs.  It also comes in print. 
I left this series yearning for more.









































1 comment:

Lucy said...

I am interested in watching that. I think it would be a potentially non-threatening way to share the faith with lapsed or non catholic friends/family. What do you think?