Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Not Time To Retreat

Waking up yesterday I felt sluggish...bewildered and defeated.  The nation's path has been chosen by the majority of this country.  I feel this path is based on individualism.  Regardless of last night's election results...the attacks on our Church and Christianity are not going away.  In fact they will only worsen.  We as Catholics have an important decision to make.   Do we take the side of secularism or do we take the side of Christ and struggle for the Lord with courage?  Our labors will not be in vain.  Through out the Church's history...many have tried to bring the Church down.  They have never succeeded.  It's not time to retreat.  We need to stay involved...pray for our nation but most of all be the light in a culture that is in the danger of forgetting God.

Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite happy about "the thorn," and about insults and hardships, persecutions and difficulties; for when I am weak, then I am strong--the less I have, the more I depend on him.
2 Corinthians 12:10
 











 
 
 


2 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Trust in the Lord, always.

God bless.

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.